2021 NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Course Released – The National Youth Service Corps NYSC has released the Orientation Course for NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream I 2021.
2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Course
1.) The NYSC 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement / Registration: Wednesday, 20th October, 2021.
- Cut-off date for Registration: Sunday, 24th October, 2021.
- Swearing-in Ceremony: Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.
- Closing Ceremony: Tuesday, 9th November, 2021.
2.) All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
3.) Prospective Corps members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for COVID-19 test.
4) All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2021 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5.) Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to embark on night journey to the Orientation Camps in order not to endanger themselves. They are also advised to break the journey is going beyond 6.00pm and pass the night in military or police barracks, NYSC Secretariats, Corps Lodges and other safe places. PCs should diligently read the Call-up letters as they contain all relevant information and guidelines.
6.) Parents and Guardians are enjoined to warn their wards to be security conscious and not board vehicles by the roadside or vehicles unregistered with the NURTW While traveling to Camp. They are advised to use only government approved motor parks in order not to fall prey to criminals. They should equally be admonished on the dangers of traveling at night.
7.) We wish to inform Nigerians that all COVID-19 safety protocols will be strictly adhered to in the Orientation Camps. We have partnered the NCDC and State Health Officials to ensure COVID-19 free Orientation Camps. Lison security agencies is on going to ensure the safety of Corps Members. Enquiries where in doubt should be made and NYSC will readily provide information..
8.) National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono Polytechnics as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
9.) Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation. Camp Management has put in place adequate machinery to clampdown and prosecute anyone caught.
10.) In the event of loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Swom Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can reprint the Call up Letter in the case of Loss.
11.) Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call up Letter and / or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be promoted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSCS Act, Cap. N84 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
12.) Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participants to participates shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap N84 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
13.) In observance of COVID-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to report to camp strictly on the dates stipulated on their Call-up Letters and abide by all COVID-19 non pharmaceutical interventions including washing of hands at designated points at the Orientation Camps. The staggered date of reporting to comp by Prospective Corps Members is to avoid overcrowding and ensure physical and social distancing Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pockets-size hand Sanitizer.
14.) Sequel to the recent announcement by the presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19. PCM are to note that effective 1st December 2021, all Federal Civil Servants (including Corps Members) will be required to show evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination before they are allowed access into offices and orientation camps). Please note that presentation of forged COVID-19 certificate is a criminal offence
15. All married pregnant and nursing mothers not deployed to their respective husbands’ places of domicile can now proceed to the NYSC Orientation Camps within their spouses’ States of residence for Orientation course.
However they are to present for registration, in addition to other relevant documents:
- Evidence of marriage
- Identity of husband
- Evidence of husband’s place of domicile
Requirements for 2021 NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream I Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present international Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his / her health status before he / she will be registered.
NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream I 2021 Orientation Course – Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State.
- Anambra – Nnamdi Azikiwe NYSC Unity Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu / Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State. … CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL