Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited was birthed with the desire to promote Nigerian Businesses, showcasing them to the global stage thereby giving them value. The company was established as a Limited Liability Company in the year 2013 and started operations that same year on the 7th floor, Necon House, Marina. From its humble beginnings at Marina, till date Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited has proven to be a force to be reckoned with within the Exhibitions and Corporate Events Space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3D Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop 3D designs for new products.
- Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products.
- Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high-quality designs accordingly.
- Develop design layouts for complex projects using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Develop primary sketches and models for the final selection of product designs.
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
- Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs.
- Present designs to clients and internal teams clearly.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop product information packages including drawing specification
- OND / HND / Bsc in any field
- Ability to use sketch up
- Proximity to Magboro
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.