Apply for latest A.G. Leventis Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for ongoing jobs / vacancies recruitment for A.G. Leventis jobs in Nigeria 2021 for Diploma, BSc graduates.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited – Our diversified portfolio, has however evolved and we now sit in five(5) core verticals today: Real Estate– A wide variety of Commercial and Residential Properties across Nigeria; Retail– Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Logistics– providing logistics solutions to companies primarily in the FMCG space; Sales and After-salesof Heavy and Light Duty Trucks; Vehicle Assembly– Assembling of Trucks and Buses at our Leventis TGL Plant
At the heart of our vision is the recognition of the pride and heritage in our historical roots, the intersection of Greece, Cyprus and Nigeria and the multi-generational ties. So our vision speaks to the resilience embedded in the business through the varied economic cycles, (83 years and going strong) and the agility we infuse into the business to drive sustained leadership in the Industry as a prime conglomerate and investment partner.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
A.G. Leventis Recruitment 2021
Leventis Nigeria is dedicated to meeting the continual growing demand for its services and products, hence the need to increase its workforce at intervals.
- HOR Logistics Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, NCE, Diploma, Degree) (N200k monthly)
- A.G. Leventis Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited Job Recruitment 2021
- Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021 Portal
- Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- British High Commission Recruitment 2021 (N879k monthly)
- Candidates must possess the minimum relevant qualification.
- Required years of cognate experience where applicable.
- Good communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package (Excel, MS word etc.)
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter.
- Demonstrated track record of landing new business and successful negotiations
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Strong communicator who enjoy interacting with and protecting the public.
- Ability to maintain positive relations with the general public
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- NOTE: The above mentioned requirements are not exhaustive and may not apply to all job positions. Please refer to individual job requirement for a comprehensive list.
A.G. LEVENTIS VACANCIES
A.G. Leventis is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest vacancies and job recruitment at A.G. Leventis, click “proceed to Leventis vacancies” button below: