Apply for the latest AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 jobs as portal opens for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment and jobs in Nigeria 2021 – Diploma & degree holders.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium scaled business.
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021
Job Title: IT Functional Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Perform research of solutions to meet the business needs or process optimization
Requirements for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational, presentation, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
Deadline: Feb 19, 2021
How to Apply for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure that you indicate the job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.