Apply for latest ABU Zaria Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies. ABU Jobs Recruitment portal opens. Ahmadu Bello University is a federal government research university located in Zaria, Kaduna State. ABU was founded on October 4, 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. The university operates two campuses: Samaru and Kongo in Zaria.
ABU Zaria Recruitment 2021 | Ahmadu Bello University Jobs
Title: University Librarian
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- The University Librarian is a Principal Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the overall administration of the University Library, its branches and extension and for providing library services for the entire University community
- He/She shall also be responsible for linkages with other library organizations and publishers, both national and international.
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- TECNO Recruitment 2021 Carlcare Services Vacancies
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited (Makers of Indomie) Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
Qualifications for ABU Zaria Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Ahmadu Bello University Vacancies:
Candidates shall possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A relevant PhD;
- Versatility in Information Technology (IT) and library automation;
- A good record of scholarly publications through reputable media;
- Shall not be below the rank of Deputy University Librarian or Reader;
- Shall have a minimum of 15 years cognate experience and the capacity to initiate research in a University System or comparable organization;
- Shall not be above 65 years at the point of assumption of duty;
- Membership of relevant professional associations;
- Must be registered with the Librarians’ Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN).
Condition of Service
- The remuneration and condition of service are as applicable to the post of a University Librarian in a Federal University in Nigeria, and as may be determined by the Council and the Government from time to time.
Deadline: Nov 19, 2021
How to Apply for ABU Zaria Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 30 copies each of Application Letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (attaching photocopies of relevant credentials) under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “POST OF UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN, ABU, ZARIA” and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Ahmadu Bello University,
P.M.B. 1045, Zaria,
Note: Candidates are advised to request their three (3) referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.