Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Department: Information Technology
- We are seeking an exceptional Software Engineers to join our Digital Factory. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as excellent skills in gathering user requirements, writing code using an agile methodology, and good working knowledge of basic programming languages.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems
- Assisting lead engineer with all aspects of software design and coding
- Attending and contributing to software delivery meetings
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality
- Writing reports and conducting development tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Excellent basic knowledge about Information Technology from both a software and hardware perspective
- Basic programming experience
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Competitive pay
- Career growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online