Access Bank Recruitment for Application Support Analyst. Apply for Career job vacancies in the Access Bank Recruitment . Access Bank vacancies. Access Bank Recruitment 2020. Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
- Responsible for the primary support and maintenance of the Bank’s applications
- Covers all problems, user requests and changes relating to the operation of the applications.
- Delivers availability and performance in line with the service levels agreed to support the business services
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support the Bank’s applications
- Coordinate End of Day / Start of day on CBA (where applicable) and ensure that the applications are readily available before 7:45am and real time online (for online applications)
- Coordinate system changes
- Systems performance monitoring
- Provide user support for Flexcube escalated problems
- Follow-up on escalated problems, effective and efficient management of User Support to the Bank’s IT resources (Operating systems with associated applications and business applications systems)
- Perform preventative maintenance; specify design changes; amend program specifications; update user/operations documentation.
- Coordinate backup restoration test
Job Requirements for Access Bank Recruitment for Application Support Analyst
Good technology related university degree preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or Numeric Science, Certifications with IT Service Management certification will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 -3 years cognate IT experience/Graduate from Access Bank School of banking excellence will be an advantage.
IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.
- Proficient in office automation tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online