Access Bank Recruitment for Business Analyst. Apply for Career job vacancies in the Access Bank Recruitment . Access Bank vacancies. Access Bank Recruitment 2020. Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Conduct Business Analysis for new product releases and new projects.
- Involved in Coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Requirement Analysis, Documentation and Scope validation
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirements utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solutions back to the business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Services as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation / coding phase
Job Requirements for Access Bank Recruitment for Business Analyst:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a Business-related discipline, IT or a related discipline
Minimum of 2 – 8 years of solution, assessment, validation and stakeholder management.
ITIL, Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), PMP, Scrum Certification
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques inrequirement analysis or elicitation
- Customer relationship management skill
- Problem-solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Project management skill
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Process Improvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online