Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Account Delivery Executive
- Location: Lagos
- The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services by identifying customer needs and managing delivery to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Enterprise Operations, Global Delivery, Solution Domains and Product Groups to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for our customers, partners, team members and our business.
- Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation.
- Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported.
- Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin.
- Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success.
- Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy.
- Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support.
- Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials.
- Partner with Enterprise & Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan.
- Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE).
- Present to executives with impact, influence and accountability.
- Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations.
- Accept differences in culture and aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures.
Sales and Business Development
- Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your account.
- Leverage account’s existing relationships to identify Services opportunities.
- Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers.
- Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities.
- Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments. Act as a role model and encourage continuous personnel and organizational improvement. Mentor other roles.
- 8- 10 years of customer facing consulting / account management experience leading large, complex programs of technology solutions and/or support services for enterprise organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent
- Executive/Business engagement skills
- Account Portfolio Management
- Project /Program Management Experience ( Complex Project a bonus)
- Consulting Presales /Sales Support Experience
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link below:
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.