ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Account Manager (Kano)
- Job ID: 75
- Location: Bompai Road, Kano
- Travel Frequency: Occassional
- Department: Business Operations
- Reporting to: Regional Sales Head, North
- Function: Account Management
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio. The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a Business & Retail sales environments; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities.
- Customer Focused
- Action Oriented
- Result Oriented
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Deadline: 30th JUNE, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates should
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Cover Letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship Cover Letters should state the duration of the internship.