First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Monitoring and Investigation Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 351
- Investigation of outstanding items on accounts post Settlement period
- Treat all enquiries on outstanding reconciliation issues to ensure timely resolutions
- Treat and process outstanding open items issues with all staff to ensure compliance
- Direct operators on the appropriate entries to raise in order to close open items
- Maintain sound accounting on all transactions and ensure they are compliant with international standards
- Daily matching process/closure of open items by Account Monitoring team on EPS accounts on TLM Corona within TAT specified.
- Manual reconciliation on EPS accounts not yet on TLM Corona.
- Resolve enquiries/issues raised by E business control team on reconciliation issues.