Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Receivable Management.
- Payables Management.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and customer.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records & documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).
Included but not limited to:
- Preparation and submission of Quotation on request
- Weekly / Monthly Cash Plan
- Reconciliation reports
- Weekly Reports (which includes Receivables Summary, Payables Summary
- Monthly Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Analysis of Expenses, Financial Summary, etc.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / MBA qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.