Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of timely and accurate management reports
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of cash flow projections, monthly and quarterly;
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Review of monthly payroll;
- Record incoming cheque receipts and ensure they are lodged in bank;
- Follow up on invoices and statements to ensure clients pay the appropriate amount on time
- Maintain fixed asset register;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies;
- Maintain financial databases and manual filing systems;
- Monitor and maintain bank relations;
- Dispense petty cash;
- Review the office expenditure and ensure cost control;
- Book-keeping of all business transactions;
- Maintain and submit finance and accounting records to the MD on a monthly basis;
- Prepare monthly returns for statutory deductions and taxes (i.e PAYE and Pension);
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients;
- Manage all activities and staff within the corporate services department;
- Tax planning and management;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director
- A minimum of BSc or HND in Accounting or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Candidate must reside in and around Obalende, Lagos Island.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: career[email protected] indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.