GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for keeping accounting records for branches.
- Responsible for supervision of all account’s clerks and cashier.
- Maintaining of ledger accounts.
- Tracking the execution of transactions at branches, safeguards of company assets and optimize benefits
- Confirm that branch remittances are credited to bank accounts and investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare, monitor repayment schedule for all receivables.
- Preparations of payment vouchers and maintaining of a subsidiary ledger for purchases/VAT.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Preparation of branch performance report.
- Preparation of prepayment schedule (Rents, rates etc.).
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Scin Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of accounting software
- Professional Qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed in execution of work.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.