PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an experienced Account Officer into a key position for our client to help handle the basic accounting duties and provide general administrative support.
- If you fit the requirements and are dedicated, honest and motivated for the role, we will be glad to review your application and have a chat with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will mainly keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments – arrange payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and documenting financial account activity, among other duties bordering on general administration.
In an outline, the duties are, amongst others, to:
- Handle the financial bookkeeping and records of the company and ensure company financial accounts on day-to-day are up to date
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information and generate daily account balances
- Review and process both incoming (accounts receivable) and outgoing (accounts payable) invoices
- Develop expenditure plans, monitor, and manage resources effectively
- Monitor all accounting transactions and reconcile bank statements with general ledger entries
- Generate financial reports including audit schedules for review periodically both for internal and external authorities
- Responsible for general day-to-day office administration
- First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Accounting Certification and Training would be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years experience in handling financial accounting and administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, database management and spreadsheet
- Experienced and demonstrated use of accounting software, such as QuickBooks, SAGE Software or similar accounting software
- Ability to coordinate with team members and relate effectively with persons at all levels
- Strong organizational skills; Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
- Good knowledge of English and effective communication skills
- Experience in restaurant, hotel or the hospitality industry.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV and Passport Photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The candidate should reside within the Lagos Mainland area
- Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply.