At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officer (AO) would be responsible for managing the front-line finance related operations.
- As the accounts officer, you will manage the financial bookkeeping of the Cooperate Shared Value (CSV) project.
- You will also be responsible for processing invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the project. You must also possess strong numerical and interpersonal skills to deliver on this role.
Asset and Cash Flow Management:
- Ensure all financial report are sent timely and accurately.
- Ensuring 100% capturing of collection on bank statement on collection booklet and report.
- Manage cash flow for the business operations.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records.
- Bi-Monthly reconciliation of bank statement
- Weekly Customer reconciliation
- Monthly stock reconciliation for Lagos warehouse.
Data Collection & Reporting:
- Ensure accuracy of youth-preneur balances.
- Stock Losses: Ensure strict compliance is followed to prevent cash/Stock Losses per location.
- Daily cross-checking of invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Routine visit to locations to audit and validate processes and records.
- Work with business internal Audit & Control team in sustaining compliance across CSV operations.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Account or Finance related courses.
- Experience in bookkeeping, Backoffice account, audit.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills.
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 2 years working experience in Book-keeping, Back-office account, or Audit.
- Age: 21 – 30 years old.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online