At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer / Cashier
Location: Ogba – Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receipt of cash and cheque payments for products or services from customers
- Issue cash and cheque payments to vendors
- Issue cash advances to staff
- Receive cash and cheque payments from customers and issue receipts.
- Locate and reconcile posting errors on customers’ invoices
- Reconcile cash and cheque amounts with total monies received.
- Prepare bank deposit slips
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requestsand disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various impress accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor
Who are you?
- Exhibits strong colleagues & customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Smart and Presentable
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Minimum of an ATS / OND in Accounting or any Finance related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Ability to meet deliverables
- Very sound in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly emotionally intelligent to manage clients & colleagues.
- Good analytical & reporting skills,
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online