Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Enterprise Business (EB)
Reporting Line: Manager, EB Sales
- Increase the company’s market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Account for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department
- Prepare and present all corporate sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to the company’s quality standards.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Log all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the company’s data products and services.
- Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with the company’s VB and values.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- 3 years working experience in the area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
N87,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2022.