Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Construction Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Preparing and posting multiple invoices
- Preparation of vendor reconciliation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must have previous experience in the construction industry, experience operating an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic/Business Central/Navbuild) and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2-3 years work experience
N150,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.