Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-bank microfinance institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of ₦1.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over ₦2 Billion in credit to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-Eight(28) branches in Seventeen(17) states and the capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining Financial Records
- Control of financial Policy and formation of Planning
- Cost Control
- Handling account payable and receivable
- Checking invoices
- Resolving accounts to general ledger
- Handling queries related to account
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 or Upper Credit
- Minimum of 2 years working Experience as an Account Officer
- Solid Analytical Skill.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.