HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Hotel business in high brow of Lagos and Ago-iwoye in Ogun states is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Lagos, Ago-iwoye – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Controlling payroll.
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing profit or loss accounts and balance sheet for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts, and keeping a careful eye on cash flow.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- ACA qualification may be an added advantage.
- Excellent accounting software and administrative skills.
- 1-3 years of Accounting/ finance work experience.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate should be ready to resume immediately and must reside in Lagos Mainland or Ago-Iwoye in Ogun state.