The Centre for Anti-Corruption & Open Leadership (CACOL), as an NGO is an aggregate of human rights, community-based, and civil society organisations with anti-corruption agenda across Nigeria.
Due to the expansion of its activities, CACOL has the position below available for immediate employment:
Job Title: Accountant
- Location: Lagos & should be in close proximity to office address (Required)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- As the Head, Finance is responsible for financial planning and management to drive business performance and the attainment of corporate goals.
- The jobholder oversees accounting, finance, fundraising and treasury management; and ensures timely and accurate financial reporting, effectiveness of the accounting system and internal controls, and compliance with regulatory and other applicable standards.
- The jobholder leads the development and implementation of the organization’s financial strategy, and provides periodic and ad-hoc reports on business performance to facilitate business planning and strategic decision making.
- Develop finance strategies; lead budgeting and forecasting; support strategic and business planning
- Develop financial business cases for proposed investments/expenditures
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry, financial regulations and legislation; ascertain implications for the business and advice management accordingly
- Manage the budget; monitor budget implementation, highlight deviations and recommend appropriate interventions
- Manage organisational cash flow and optimise financial resources
- Identify and deploy cost saving initiatives
- Resolve the funding needs of the organisation
- Assist with resource prioritization and allocation
- Establish and maintain corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting accounting systems and procedures, ensure they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements; review and ensure accuracy of accounting records; ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Qualifications Experience: Accounting, 2 years (Required)
- Education: 1st Degree or Equivalent (Required)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] indicating your name, and the position you are applying for.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.