The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Grade Level: Mid-Level
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidate must reside within Ketu –ikosi and its environ
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.