Vivo Nigeria (Bhai Zheng Devices) is a subsidaiary of vivo; the producers of vivo smart phones ranked among the top 5 smart phones across the world. The company launched into Nigeria in 2019, and has been distributing vivo smart phones across Nigeria since then. At vivo, we commit ourselves to one thing, do the right things and do things right. We stick to openness and honesty; we promote self-reflection and mutual respect. We thrive to provide an inclusive and harmonious working environment that encourages new ideas and promotes ownership, where our vivoers can perform at their peak and reach their potentials beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gandu, Kano
About the Job
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations.
- Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc, HND in a related field.
- 2 years plus work experience and a professional qualification ( eg ICAN) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Finance Executive – Kano” as the subject of the email.