Moment for Women Alliance – We are registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge of non-profit accounting, budget preparation, financial reporting and record-keeping with excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency in ICT, working knowledge of accounting software-sage accounting,emails,Ms word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Candidates with experience working in the non profit accounting sector and professional qualifications will be highly prioritized
- Facilitate and provide support during audits, at the project and fund level, as requested, including assistance with vendor contracting, supporting the planning process and assisting in the follow-up of critical audit findings;
- Liaise with partners, staff and other third parties in verifying expenditure supporting documents during spot-checks, review of financial reports, capacity assessments and audits;
- Assist with the submission and return of Partners’ financial documentation Support in the project monitoring & evaluation processes of our organization.
- Support in the allocation and financial management processes of our organization
- Receipt & review of audit reports from contractors and ensure projects records are updated as necessary.
- Facilitate knowledge-building and knowledge-sharing on financial monitoring and reporting according to donors demand.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- A Degree in Accounting / Finance, Business, Public Administration or a related field is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience as finance/accounting officer or project officer with an NGO.
- Good knowledge of internal control systems and experience with accounting software is an asset.
- Experience supervising an audit process is an advantage.
- Experience delivering financial training and workshops is an advantage. Honest, team player and main high level professional standard.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.