LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
- Review and adhere to department budgets.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Financial Accountant.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.