Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing Jobs Vacancies / jobs in Nigeria 2021. Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2021
Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim – ACF) began operations in Nigeria in 2010 in response to the high rate of chronic malnutrition in Northern Nigeria, focusing on integrated programming and looking at the Nutrition for children, pregnant and lactating mothers. In 2011, we expanded our work to begin implementing nutrition development projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the crises in Northeast Nigeria, we further expanded our operations in Borno State in 2014 in response to the crisis to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security & livelihoods, WASH, and shelter needs of conflict-affected communities. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc (Peak Milk) Recruitment
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Philips Recruitment 2021
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Jobs Vacancies (Diploma/Degree)
- Maintenance Technician at FrieslandCampina
REQUIREMENTS for Action Against Hunger Recruitment / Vacancies
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualification
- Required years of experience of experience where applicable.
- Experience in a non-governmental organization is preferred
- Experience with donor-funded programs would be appreciated
- Good understanding of the Local Language where applicable.
- Good organizer/planner
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to manage and follow work plans
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player)
- Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs
- NOTE: Other requirements as may be demanded for a particular job position.
How to Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2021
VACANCIES / APPLICATION PORTAL
Action Against Hunger is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest vacancies and job recruitment at Action Against Hunger, please click on the “proceed to Action Against Hunger vacancies” button below:
Note: Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.