Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy. Apply for latest Action Against Hunger Recruitment as portal opens for latest international career job vacancy.
Action Against Hunger (ACF International), a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Action Against Hunger Recruitment & Job Vacancy
Job Title: HR Administration Assistant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
Direct Line Manager: Human Resource Officer
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for a HR Administration Assistant to join our team in our Damaturu office.
- This person will provide administrative support for pension and salary account openings, update / maintain all Action Against Hunger communications boards, contact list, staff information, creating new joiners files etc.
- Be the focal point for dissemination of documents and other items to the field offices. e.g. monthly payslips, timesheet and 10 minutes conversation, beverages and hygiene material
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities e.g. staff birthdays, end of the year celebration and farewell
- Responsible for request of staff ID card for new joiners and change of designation.
- Prepare payment schedule for daily workers, seconded staff, enumerators and hotel bills
- Responsible for filing staff payslip, leave forms and monthly timesheet in staff personnel files.
- Responsible for accommodation reservations for all Action Against Hunger visitors coming to Yobe.
- Support the base HR Officer in the planning and scheduling for new staff briefing.
- Assist the base HR Officer in the practical organization of trainings as requested and in the maintenance of training files.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 156,995 Naira
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2020
How to Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment & Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.