Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Programme Internship
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Functions: Programmes
- Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
- Job Schedule: Full-time
- Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a degree, preferably in Sociology, Mass Communications, Nursing, Community Health & Primary Care, Accounting, Business Administration
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Graduate Internship” and Function applied for (Programmes) in the subject area of the e-mail
Candidates should forward the under-listed documents:-
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
Note: AHI as an Equal Opportunity Employer prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on any basis whatsoever. Women, persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.