Apply for Action Health Incorporated Jobs Recruitment 2021 vacancies as Portal opens for ongoing vacancies Recruitment for Action Health Incorporated Jobs 2021.
Action Health Incorporated advances this agenda by working with young people, parents, community opinion leaders, youth-serving organizations, government agencies and policy makers to: Promote and protect young people’s sexual and reproductive health especially, increasing their ability to prevent early pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections including HIV/AIDS
Action Health Incorporated Jobs Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Administration
Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
AHI Graduate Internship Programme
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
Deadline: Jan 15, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward the under-listed documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
By e-mail to: [email protected] clearly stating “Graduate Internship (Admin) ” in the subject area of the e-mail.