Apply for the latest job vacancy recruitment in Nigeria 2020 / 2021 as Adexen Recruitment portal opens for available graduate job position. Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business.
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Handle Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team:
- Act as the first point of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries as well as to maintain and update employee records and internal databases.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by working with hiring managers or recruitment agencies, posting ads and facilitating the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in the performance management processes.
- Manage payroll administration.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records such as attendance according to policy and legal requirements.
- Prepare and amend where necessary HR documents, to include employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Report regularly on HR metrics, such as turnover.
- Coordinate learning and development for company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as an HR Administrator or HR administrator’s assistant.
- Certifications from or affiliation with the relevant professional body will be an added advantage (CIPM, HRCI SHRM).
- Understanding of the Nigerian labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics, adaptability and reliability.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply for Adexen Recruitment
Please click on the “apply here” button below to apply online.