Apply for the latest OPEC Fund for International Development recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing international vacancy / recruitment for OPEC jobs.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
OPEC Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Specific tasks will include:
- Typing, and when necessary composing routine memos, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Overseeing the preparation of all documentation to high standards of presentation and accuracy.
- Ensuring that standard office practices and routines are functioning effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting other staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up and delivery of critical official activities.
- Handling on a routine basis, highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Checking outgoing mails for accuracy and conformity with policies and specific instructions.
- Performing other standard secretarial functions such as filing, accurate record-keeping, photocopying, handling inquiries, making meeting arrangements, all in a consistent manner with official guidelines.
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- DRC Recruitment 2021 | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs Vacancies
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Recruitment – OND, HND, BSc, Masters)
- Eat N Go Recruitment 2021
Qualifications and Experience
- Formal secretarial training from a recognized institution will be an asset.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience, preferably in an international environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and German is highly essential.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, French and/or Spanish will be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
To apply on OPEC career portal, click “apply here” button below: