Northstan Limited is a reputable oil and gas company based on Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct of necessary researches for the office of the Chairman/Managing Director in support of contract/project development.
- Should be able to offer secretarial support to the Chairman/Managing Director.
- Follow up invoice payments with statutory boards, government parastatals and ministries.
- Should be able to represent the company in meetings with and making enquiries from key officials of government parastatals.
- General management of the office.
- Ensure that the office is maintained and cleaned.
- Operation and maintenance of the integrity of office equipment.
- Ensure utility bills are paid on time.
- Should be able to handle general book-keeping. Maintain daily, weekly and monthly petty expenses.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Maintenance of and continuous update of company profiles and statutory company documents.
- Ensure that all official company letterheads and invoices are maintained and printed always.
- Should ensure compilation of and submission of contract tenders when required.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Prepare communications, such as emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Handling basic employee issues such as issue letters, memos, forms, documents and ensuring discipline in the workplace by working with the Head Office HR/Admin.
- Maintain polite and professional communication with customers and other company staff via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by top management and other necessary company officials from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- It will be advantageous to candidates if they reside around the Wuse area of Abuja, F.C.T.
- Should be a multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of the company and assist in solving problems.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.