MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator – Regional Operations (Abuja Sales and Distribution)
Job Identification: 1608
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Regional Operations (North)
Division: Sales & Distribution
- Act as the point of contact to the General Manager Regional Operations, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Co-ordinate and manage General Manager Regional Operation’s calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for General Manager Regional Operation’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the General Manager Regional Operation’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on the General Manager Regional Operation’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the General Manager Regional Operation’s office
- Respond to customer (Internal/external) queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the General Manager Regional Operations when necessary.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the General Manager Regional Operations.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).