AETI Power Systems and Controls Job Recruitment. Career vacancies in the Power / Energy sector. Apply for Power / Energy jobs in Nigeria. AETI Job Vacancies. Engineering jobs in Nigeria for HND, BSc and MSc holders. AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited.
We are recruiting:
AETI Energy Recruitment
Job Title: Renewable Energy Project Engineer
- Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use, costs, or conservation measures
- Conduct research or collect data on renewable or alternative energy systems or technologies such as solar, thermal and photovoltaic energy.
- Train personnel or clients on topics such as energy management.
- Prepare project reports and other program or technical documentation.
- Design, develop and build renewable energy technologies
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Check site and ground conditions for the installation of renewable technologies, such as wind turbines
- Carrying out site and ground condition inspections for new and existing sites
- Using computer modelling software to produce detailed designs and energy production estimates
- Ensuring that the installation and running of renewable energy sites meets environmental laws
- Preparing project plans, schedules of work and cost estimates
- Managing the integration of the renewable energy produced into existing systems
- Writing and presenting technical reports
- Liaising with energy providers, contractors and other engineering and professionals.
Qualifications for AETI Energy Recruitment
- MSc / BSc / HND in Electrical Electronics engineering, Physics-Electronics
- At least 8 years of related experience in power systems (engineering part).
- Preferably COREN registered
- General understanding of the energy market in Nigeria
- Knowledge of relevant legislation surrounding energy efficiency and carbon emissions
- Good communication, Project management, Organizational and negotiation skills
- IT skills, including knowledge of 3D software such as AutoCAD
- Initiative and the ability to recognize emerging problems and proactively develop solutions.
- Familiar with renewable energy systems, inverter controls, protection settings, substation and line designs.
- Experience in solar projects and/or grid projects
- Experience in the tendering phase
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Interpret electrical diagrams and drawings
- Good knowledge of energy storage systems
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2020
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.