Apply for the ongoing African Ministers Council on Water (AMCOW) Job Recruitment 2021 via the official AMCOW job / vacancies recruitment portal for international jobs in Nigeria.
African Ministers Council on Water (AMCOW) provides political leadership, policy direction and advocacy on water management and provision of sanitation services. As part of our mandate, we have the responsibility to effectively and efficiently coordinate actions of key water and sanitation players, facilitate the strengthening of regional cooperation and transboundary water resources management and development, as well as build the capacity of relevant institutions and agencies.
African Ministers Council on Water (AMCOW) Job Recruitment
Job Title: Executive Secretary
About the job
- The Executive Secretary will be based at the Secretariat of AMCOW in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The successful candidate, working with a broad range of stakeholders, is expected to be a political mobilizer, an inspirational leader and a manager and must possess the drive, integrity, credibility and strategic mindset to be successful in a complex and dynamic environment.
- The candidate will be expected to enhance AMCOW’s position as the African Water and Sanitation sector leader, convener, and agenda setting organization.
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Google Job Recruitment 2021
- Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma/Degree)
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 Intern Jobs (Nationwide)
- Kano University of Science and Technology, (KUST) Wudil Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment 2021