African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies Recruitment 2022: Apply for latest ongoing International Jobs as African Union Job Recruitment Portal opens for available positions.
The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies 2022
African Union (AU) recruits qualified candidates at intervals to occupy various positions. Currently AU is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest job recruitment at African Union (AU) and the Application Portal, please click “apply here” below:
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- NYSC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Portal
- NASENI Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure
- JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
To view all Details, job requirements and application procedure for African Union recruitment, please follow the apply button below: