African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies Recruitment 2021: Apply for latest ongoing International Jobs as African Union Job Recruitment Portal opens for available positions.
The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies 2021
African Union (AU) recruits qualified candidates at intervals to occupy various positions. Currently AU is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest job recruitment at African Union (AU) and the Application Portal, please click “apply here” below:
- British Council Vacancies / Recruitment 2021 (Diploma / Degree)
- NYSC Portal 2021 Login Dashboard | portal.nysc.org.ng – Registration, Mobilization, Requirements, others
- NYSC Decides on Strike Action
- British Council Job Vacancies
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
How to Apply / Requirements for African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies 2021
To view all Details, job requirements and application procedure for African Union recruitment, please follow the apply button below: