Opay Nigeria – We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Marketing Communication Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Develop strategic content for agents & aggregators
- Research, business intelligence and competitors analysis
- Drive growth and traction to the merchant social media platforms
- Work with business managers on specific agents & aggregators need and request
- Create bespoke communications for agents and aggregators
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years experience
- In depth knowledge of agency banking communication
- Understanding of the Fintech industry
- Agency banking knowledge in a conventional bank is an additional advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Adaptability and solution-oriented
- Ownership mentality
- Enthusiastic and curious
- Advertising Communications (In Agency) experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2021.