Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: BSS/RNC and IPRAN
- Location: Lagos
- Plan, Direct and Deploy all Identified Network Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market. This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
Other requirement of the role include:
- BSC degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques will be an advantage
- Prior experience with BSS/RNC and IPRAN deployment will be an advantage
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- 2-4 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G/BSS/RNC.
- 2-4 years’ experience in transmission especially on Nokia & Huawei IPRAN.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in Site Planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should