Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020: Apply for the latest jobs / vacancies in the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment as Career portal opens.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Software Engineer, Engineering Lab
- This job is responsible for conducting Software Development: Build and implement business applications. This job requires working with other Developers and Project Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Deliver coding solutions for key business problems
- Prepare design architecture
- Prepare technical documents
- Manage uptime and Operation Tasks for in-house built applications
- BSc / BA / Engineering in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online