Apply for the latest AmaZuma Group Oil & Gas Nigeria Recruitment 2021 oil and gas jobs in Nigeria as portal opens for ongoing jobs AmaZuma jobs recruitment / vacancies.
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
AmaZuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Collating, checking and analyzing stock items
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisation
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied wi
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefit where necessary
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of all internaltransactions.
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- CBN Recruitment 2021 | Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Mastercard Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Qualifications for AmaZuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-8 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with ACCA, ACA or ICAN can also apply
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
NGN100,000 – NGN150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply for AmaZuma Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.