American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Recruitment 2020. Apply for the latest job in the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Recruitment via ABS career job Portal.
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) – Since its founding in 1862, ABS has been committed to setting standards for safety and excellence as one of the world’s leading ship classification organizations. We search for and establish the best solutions for the industries we serve, and are at the forefront of marine and offshore innovation.
The Company is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and personnel practices, including recruitment, advancement, salary and benefits, termination and retirement processes.
We are recruiting:
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Recruitment
Job Title: Principal Surveyor
- An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Surveyor in Charge, to be based in Lagos, Nigeria. This is a challenging location and therefore an individual with a proven track record in managing unusual locations is required.
- This will be a Survey position suitable for candidates with extensive experience as a Principal Surveyor.
- The individual will develop a thorough understanding of field operations, policies, methods and procedures through broad and technically challenging work assignments.
- You will lead a team of 9 + Surveyors and manage client relationships working alongside the Head of Admin West Africa and the 8 Admin staff located across Lagos and Port Harcourt, so previous line management experience is preferred.
- You will work closely with your Area Operations Manager to ensure stability in the team and location by managing individual and team performance, training coaching, and development.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently Principal Surveyor level or above
- Qualified Auditor as well as qualifications in Marine & offshore
- Previously managed a challenging location
The Company does not discriminate against any employee, or applicants for employment, based on personal characteristics such as:
- National origin
- Physical or mental disability
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Veteran status
- Citizenship status
- Transgender status
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Recruitment
Click Here to Apply Online.