American University of Nigeria Academic Staff Recruitment 2020 – Dean: The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
American University of Nigeria Academic Staff Recruitment 2020 – Dean
Job Title: Dean –
- School of Information Technology & Computing
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Graduate Studies
- Candidate must provide evidence of experience as Head of Departments (HoD’s)/ Chairperson for at least 3 years with preference given to 5 years’ experiences.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications electronically to: [email protected] with their detailed Curriculum Vitae [CV], providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Current Contact Address [including telephone numbers and e-mail address]
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nigeria State of Origin
- Current location in Nigeria
- Family details: marital status, number and ages of children
- Academic Qualifications [including Class of Degree; copies of certificates to be enclosed]
- Professional Qualifications [copies of Certificates to be enclosed]
- Post-Graduation/Professional qualification employment
- Current Employment
- Name and Addresses of three  Referees, who should be able to attest to the candidate’s standing and abilities, professionally, managerially, as well as morals, character and integrity
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to make themselves available for an electronic or an in-person interview with the appropriate search committee at a date that will be duly and formally conveyed to such candidates officially.
- Position is to begin either Fall (August) 2020 or Spring (January) 2021.