9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Cash Management
Job ID: IRC4862
- Assist with the reconciliation of accounts and provide support in all cash management related activities in treasury
- Develop and manage the Advance Payment and Bank Guarantee schedule
- Verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Process and effect payments to third parties through the local and foreign banks
- Capture all payments and receivables from the bank statement on the account system – ERP
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly treasury reconciliation reports
- Process all payment and dealer confirmations within the assigned timeline
- Process Petty Cash transactions.
- Carry out other assignment as instructed by Manager, Treasury Operations.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC Finance related experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Cash Management
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online