First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst, COE Avaya Platform Support
Job Identification: 250
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Conduct daily routine monitoring, operation and maintenance of all Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Contribute to technical requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of Money Transfer Solutions
- Assist to provide prompt and effective delivery of Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications to users
- Assist to manage the availability and optimal Performance of Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and prompt support delivery
- Work with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new applications meet the bank’s operational standard.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Test to ensure changes to Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications in the production environment meets operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified bank’s Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Engage in timely resolution of all service requests logged on Helpdesk platform in line with agreed SLA and operations of IT in meeting the objectives of the bank
- Assist with application analysis, troubleshooting and evaluation on system resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities for Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications
- Assist to monitor and ensure proper tracking of expiration of application certificates as it relates to Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications
- Participate in the bank’s business continuity testing of critical products and services as it relates to Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications
- Assist with closing of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to Avaya, IVR and Call Center Platforms Applications.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science or related courses.
- 1+ year Post NYSC cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
4:31 pm: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online