First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst, IT Channel Support – POS & Agent Banking Support
Job Identification: 283
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure (AgentBanking, Wallet, DSE, POS, CoralPay etc.) in order to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure. (AgentBanking, Wallet, DSE, POS, CoralPay etc.)
- Perform configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply
- Assist effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.), channels infrastructure implementation and patch management
- Conduct event, fault and performance management
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities within SLA
- Detailed stakeholder engagement in issue resolution and adherence to escalation matrix
- Provide innovative solutions to problems, developments and integrations in the Channels eco-system
- Background to Mid-Level knowledge in modern IT technologies and domains to support and advance the Channels Systems
- Prepare and design reports on Systems availability and performance.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years Post -NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
04:28 pm: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online