First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IT End User Support
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 268
- Supervise Service Executives(SE) to ensure they deliver efficient IT desktop support services in line with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Implement Rollout Projects , evaluate and provide feedback on user experience with deployed IT solutions & services within
- Supervise the day to day activities and administration of the Service Executives(SE)
- Analyze the performance of each team member. Also identify weaknesses and strengths, coach and mentor in the area required
- Ensure ATM availability in all on-site and off-site locations within their region.
- Ensures that the team members strictly adhere to bank policies in the discharge of their duties.
- Implement the decommissioning of hardware devices in locations under their purview
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by other Management Staff of Information Technology
- Management of conflict within the team
- Provides Support for GHs,BDMs and other Management staffs located under their purview.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
- Identify training needs and make recommendations to the management.
- Coordinate support teams on quarterly preventive maintenance of systems within their region.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component
- MBA or additional professional qualifications or certifications will enhance performance though not essential
- Must have a minimum 3 years relevant cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online