MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Merchandising, Chief Operating Officer Office
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Identification: 1064
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Analytics and Market Development
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Develop and continuously update robust merchandising priorities plan by channel, cycle and quarter.
- Develop and periodically update internal and external merchandising layouts for retail stores and service environment
- Maintain database of POS materials deployment from Trade Marketing Consultants/POS agents (weekly collation of items deployment, location of deployment and beneficiary outlets
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of merchandising projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate performance measures against merchandising and visibility channel objectives in the following areas:
- Trade Partner and Sub – Trade Partner Environments
- Mobile Lite
- Connect Stores & Connect Points
- Manage relationships with POS deployment agencies and other service providers
- Work with external agencies in the area of logistics and planning to undertake street visibility evaluation projects
- First Degree
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others to include:
- Experience in project planning, sales/marketing or related function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Telecoms experience would be an advantage
- Experience working in a medium organization
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online