MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Partner Management (Digital Services NG)
Job Identification: 1633
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager, Partner Management
Division: Digital Services
- Adhere to, review, and update consistent, efficient, relevant, and standard policies, processes, and procedures for managing Digital Services’ partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and onboard new strategic partners.
- Ensure partners adhere to all MTNN and regulatory policies relating to digital services, addressing infractions as may be required.
- Identify and fulfil the expectations, needs, and priorities of key internal stakeholders, e.g., CEX, CR, CS, EB, Finance, Foundation, HR, IT, Marketing, Networks, Risk & Compliance, and S&D from a partner management perspective.
- Implement an intra-divisional Internal Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements (cross-functional meetings, sessions, and workshops), engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics
- Monitor the documentation, development, testing, and launch of partner management processes and systems according to the relevant Policies, Procedures, & Processes Document to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Provide accurate, current, data-driven, relevant and understandable analysis, FAQs, information, and reports – including but not limited to competitive intelligence, partner-impacting trends, and weekly partner onboarding reports – as may be required to guide management decisions and support the business planning process.
- Monitor competitive intelligence, usage, user experience and perception, and user-impacting trends to guide management decisions and support the business planning process.
- Execute tactics to acquire new (external and internal) partners, grow partner revenues and subscriptions to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Monitor partner revenue and subscription performance to confirm the validity of the associated business case as specified in the business plan, if necessary.
- Monitor the design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, and launch of partner processes and systems.
- In conjunction with partners, identify new business opportunities such as features, growth areas, markets, and trends.
- Build and maintain collaborative, win-win partnerships that drive business growth with external and internal partners.
- Develop, review, and update Code of Conduct, FAQs and information packs to assist partners in understanding MTNN’s digital services ecosystem.
- Collaborate with product analysts, managers, and owners to identify their partner management requirements.
- Solicit feedback from partners to continuously improve partner experiences, journeys, and interfaces.
- Monitor and expeditiously resolve complaints related to partner expectations, needs, and priorities.
- Identify the expectations, needs, and priorities of external stakeholders, e.g., aggregators, content partners, regulators, and service partners.
- Implement an External Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements, engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics.
- Maintain cordial working relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors.
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any related discipline.
- Certification or training in (Agile) Project Management will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in a small- or medium-sized organization.
- Experience in customer service, partner/relationship management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; Advanced ability to build strong working relationships across the organization, influence. stakeholders, and work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience in Information Technology, OTT, or telecommunications will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage small and large projects and negotiate with vendors and suppliers on technical and commercial matters will also be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022; 11:59 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online