MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – RMS Gaming and Video (Digital Services)
Job Identification: 1643
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager, Rich Media Services (Gaming & Video)
Division: Digital Services
- Adhere to, review, and update consistent, efficient, relevant, and standard policies, processes, and procedures for managing Digital Services’ RMS (gaming and video).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, onboard, and drive the adoption of compelling and relevant RMS (gaming and video).
- Document, develop, implement, test, launch, and review digital products/services (RMS, gaming, video) according to the relevant Policies, Procedures, & Processes Document to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Develop, document and maintain the policies, procedures, and processes for the development of RMS (gaming and video) using product concept documents, market requirement documents, feature descriptions, use cases, storyboards, and data flow diagrams as may be required.
- Identify and fulfil the expectations, needs, and priorities of key internal stakeholders, e.g., CEX, CR, CS, EB, Finance, Foundation, HR, IT, Marketing, Networks, Risk & Compliance, and S&D from a product/service (RMS, gaming, video) perspective.
- Implement an intra-divisional Internal Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements (cross-functional meetings, sessions, and workshops), engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics.
- Provide accurate, current, data-driven, relevant and understandable analysis, FAQs, information, and reports – including but not limited to competitive intelligence, impacting trends, and weekly performance reports – as may be required to guide management decisions and support the business planning process.
- Execute tactics – including but not limited to enhanced/new features, go-to-market strategies, and communication/marketing campaigns and promotions – to acquire customers and grow revenues and subscriptions to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Collaborate closely with Digital Business Development to define, drive, and monitor the design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, launch, management, review, and ongoing support of new RMS (gaming and video) for multiple customer segments according to the approved business plan/roadmap.
- Monitor RMS (gaming and video) revenue and subscription performance to confirm the validity of the associated business case as specified in the business plan.
- Interrogate and understand customer (expectations, needs, and priorities), product/service features, growth areas, markets, and trends about existing RMS (gaming and video) to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Business Development team to:
- Identify and develop RMS (gaming and video) that exceed identified/evolving customer expectations, needs, and priorities.
- Implement product/service withdrawal, ensuring that alternative solutions are available to customers, properly planning a migration path to alternative services, and communicating changes effectively with a limited impact on revenues and subscriptions.
- Develop and update accurate, current, data-driven, relevant and understandable analysis, FAQs and information packs to guide the use of RMS (gaming and video).
- Solicit feedback from customers to continuously improve RMS (gaming and video) experiences, journeys, and interfaces.
- Monitor and expeditiously resolve complaints related to customer expectations, needs, and priorities on RMS (gaming and video)
- Collaborate with the Digital Business Development team – if necessary – to develop and conduct training programs and technical support guides to introduce new RMS (gaming and video) to internal and external stakeholders – as may be required.
- Identify the expectations, needs, and priorities of external stakeholders, e.g., aggregators, content partners, regulators, and service partners.
- Maintain cordial working relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Certification or training in (Agile) Project Management will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a small- or medium-sized organization
- Experience in Information Technology, OTT, or telecommunications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; Advanced ability to build strong working relationships across the organization, influence stakeholders, and work as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to analyze customer data, identify critical metrics for any digital product, manage small and large projects, and negotiate with vendors and suppliers on technical and commercial matters will also be an advantage
- Experience in customer service, growth marketing, product and value proposition development, product life cycle management, and product analytics and performance evaluation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).